I hate my weaknesses. I hate stupid people who don't get hints. I hate that I'm not free. I hate that I don't have any money. I hate that I'm chauvenistic. I hate that I don't have any friends. I hate that I can't do whatever I want. I hate that I have to do the things that I do. I hate that people have opinions of me. I hate that I can't change. I hate that I do this. I hate that I'm alone. I hate that no one realizes this. I hate my disposition. I hate getting B's. I hate feeling stupid. I hate being ignored. I hate being cheated. I hate being pushed. I hate being stranded with no one to call. I hate feeling paranoid. I hate that sinking feeling in my stomach. I hate other people's stupid opinions. I hate unclear directions. I hate feeling insecure. I hate being fake. I hate coming in second. I hate being depressed. I hate being bored. I hate that I can't write good stories. I hate that I get jealous so easily. I hate that I can't have what I want. I hate my anger. I hate my lack of creativity. I hate not knowing what to do.
I found this thing in another diary. And it kinda tells what I want to say. Sometimes, letting it all out like this is pretty useful...
Anyway, I've deleted some lines cause it's inappropriate.
I still can't find anyone to be my pianist for my audition....sigh~What should I do?
I think this site meter thingy here that I newly made is not gonna be useful, cause no one comes....
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home