*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Tuesday, December 25, 2001

It's Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
And also Happy New year!!

posted by *~Shann* at 11:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Picnic and field trip. Ended up eating...so expens...
  • Actually sold all the cups out. And 2 extra cups o...
  • Mini-bazaar tomorrow. The banner today was... amaz...
  • It went really fast. Only one subject left, but th...
  • *你*, 借來用一用呀....thankyou.... 走在銅鑼灣或TST的路上, 我都能找到我倆...
  • Tomorrow econ exam. A clear mind is important, duh...
  • Actually, I do know what it means. It's just that....
  • Ages since I wrote something. Guess I've been too ...
  • Last night was prose reading competition. I finall...
  • Brains can be such remarkable things. They give yo...

Powered by Blogger