*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Saturday, November 17, 2001

I absolutely hate being sick.
After being in the cold weather for a few hours, finally caught a cold. *sigh~
Hate wrapping tissue...

posted by *~Shann* at 3:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Meteorite Shower coming again. *sigh~... want to s...
  • Creating probs myself. You want something, have to...
  • My problem. Who told me to have expectations that ...
  • Won Chinese Debate. 3 votes to nil. Yeah....
  • He is never going to know what is happening. 1. He...
  • Expectations > Wishes = Disappointment Nice huh? I...
  • Geography test tomorrow.... Haven't written blog f...
  • Survived two months. A time for your body to tell ...
  • RS Project. Talks over past issues. Utterly exhau...
  • Realized that it's been a long since I really hear...

Powered by Blogger