*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Saturday, November 10, 2001

Won Chinese Debate.
3 votes to nil.
Yeah....

posted by *~Shann* at 3:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • He is never going to know what is happening. 1. He...
  • Expectations > Wishes = Disappointment Nice huh? I...
  • Geography test tomorrow.... Haven't written blog f...
  • Survived two months. A time for your body to tell ...
  • RS Project. Talks over past issues. Utterly exhau...
  • Realized that it's been a long since I really hear...
  • Tomorrow is Friday again. Have been so grey these...
  • Doing the United World Forum thingy... Playing wit...
  • I survived a day again without thinking of it. Wel...
  • I am so confused. By everything. ??? What are peo...

Powered by Blogger