*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Saturday, October 27, 2001

Survived two months.
A time for your body to tell you they are fed up with everything.....

And they respond by making you suffer...

posted by *~Shann* at 5:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • RS Project. Talks over past issues. Utterly exhau...
  • Realized that it's been a long since I really hear...
  • Tomorrow is Friday again. Have been so grey these...
  • Doing the United World Forum thingy... Playing wit...
  • I survived a day again without thinking of it. Wel...
  • I am so confused. By everything. ??? What are peo...
  • How come... I was right, my prediction was right t...
  • Back. Can't think straight. I think this is going ...
  • Strange feeling again. Yes, again. Gosh, why am I ...
  • 舅父, 舅母, Michael and Patrick left Hong Kong after a...

Powered by Blogger