*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Thursday, October 25, 2001

RS Project.
Talks over past issues.
Utterly exhausted.

"經一事, 長一智" 啊...

Danke zu allen alten Freunden...
At least you taught me, story books were not always true...

posted by *~Shann* at 4:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Realized that it's been a long since I really hear...
  • Tomorrow is Friday again. Have been so grey these...
  • Doing the United World Forum thingy... Playing wit...
  • I survived a day again without thinking of it. Wel...
  • I am so confused. By everything. ??? What are peo...
  • How come... I was right, my prediction was right t...
  • Back. Can't think straight. I think this is going ...
  • Strange feeling again. Yes, again. Gosh, why am I ...
  • 舅父, 舅母, Michael and Patrick left Hong Kong after a...
  • It's Friday again. Start of a hectic weekend. So s...

Powered by Blogger