Tuesday, August 14, 2001

Thought I would be free the whole day. Didn't turn out that way though.
Aural practices with Acu. Trains my sight-reading at the same time, 一舉兩得. Then accompaniment for my cousin, who was getting on my nerves cause he couldn't play what he was supposed to play right after all this time. Argh. I'll give him some more time and if by then he still can't get his pieces right, I'm going to kill him. I have one more still in Canada. If that one plays just as worse, then... I'm going to butcher him. Although he'll be squashing me dead before I have the chance to. Haha.
German again tomorrow. Ahhh.....It's feedback interview....wonder if I'll survive.
Morning and night... I'll be drowned soon. Piano lessons too. I sure hope the teacher will be in a good mood.
Ok, more later
Gute nacht!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home