Thanks Ash for the compliment! Actually, I know you've reopened your diary again. =) I check it from time to time. My blog isn't really that long-lasting, I stop sometimes when I don't have anything to write. Glad that someone still reads my blog, thanks! Ash, don't worry about choosing the wrong or right path anymore. You've gone this far, worked so hard, just try your best to do everything, and I'm sure you'll achieve what you want. Don't look back, but well, one thing. Remember us. That's the only thing you've got to do. The people behind you at all times. Maybe you're right about one thing. You have to prove to yourself you've chosen the right thing, so... strive your hardest! I support you! =)
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home