要完完全全的忘卻一些曾帶給自己無窮快樂和回憶的片段,又何其容易呀.要知道,回憶會永遠埋藏心底裡,一輩子都忘不了.
說可以忘記的人,是騙人的,因為記憶不像電腦的檔案,說清除就清除.既然它已成為你的一部分,就永遠都是.
很諷刺,往往想忘的,就忘不到,
想記起的,卻記不住.
你可記得三月暮初相遇 往事難忘 往事難忘
想忘掉事情比想記回事情更痛苦.
細訴衷情每字句痛斷腸 往事難忘 不能忘
舊日誓言心深處永珍藏 往事難忘 往事難忘
True, it hurts when those memories come back again. Especially when they were once joyous. Hurts even more when you compare those times with the present, and see the contrast it makes. Sometimes, one cannot imagine the change in such a short period of time. Not just any kind of gradual and knowing change, but the fast and sudden ones. It hurts and puzzles even more when you realized it's the first time you knew of it. It was unexpected and it never occured to you it will come.
A change from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan, maybe. It may be so to some people, but to me, the duckling was never ugly. It didn't necessary need to turn into that swan. Maybe the duckling was more satisfied after being a swan, but I liked the duckling better. You may ask, if the duckling stays the same in character, only more beautiful, what harm will there be? But no, the duckling changed, outside and inside. It wasn't the same again. The once friendly duckling changed. I won't say it changed to what, but... only... it changed. It may seem the same to people who didn't know the duckling, but it hurts for me, because I could see the change.
People say fairy tales are not true.
I say some are.
How true are they?
They still happen in our everyday lives.
So close that you cannot imagine...
Experts say there are no more ugly ducklings and beautiful swans
Because we will become what we are from birth
But actually, it is your choice,
To change or not.
I still hope and hope
Wish and wish
That you can still be the duckling you once were
To me, you were never ugly,
I just want that friend back...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home