*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Saturday, July 28, 2001

I really want to know why. What could have caused it to "spill" out. Or, maybe it wasn't spilled, maybe it was said on purpose. No matter what, I still want to know the reason. Nothing else, I just want the reason...

posted by *~Shann* at 3:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • *Exhausted physically* ~Dead mentally~ Therefore,...
  • Typhoon Rabbit coming. Typhoon No.8.
  • Laine, thanks. Proves that someone still reads my ...
  • We were so desperate for a topic for a script this...
  • Haven't written for a long time. So finally, summe...
  • Some people just cannot be trusted with things you...
  • Typhoon no.8. No school. Luckily, cause I haven't ...
  • 那天醒來 忽然想開 不願再作等待的女孩 拿掉戒指 紮起馬尾 開始不再想你姿態 *能嗎?* 接...
  • I was searching for something and found this song....
  • We got into the Finals. Senior section: 3X, 3Z, 4S...

Powered by Blogger