Ash, I'm sweet? Er...thanks for that, I accept it as a compliment, although I may be wrong! Anyway, I don't see why as a Chinese we can't say people are sweet. I mean, if they really are, then what's the problem of telling them? And as a Chinese, I don't see a point where we can't be sweet. It isn't something bad, and if people like you because you are sweet, it's perfectly fine. At least with me. Don't worry, you can't pretend to be sweet. If you are sweet sometimes, you are, not just because you are in front of other people. It can't be pretended, it's natural. So it isn't "pretended".=)
Finally did my feedback interview. Haha. I wasn't allowed to look at my piece of paper and had to remember it off by heart. Nearly died. Luckily Alice's and my improvisation skills are good. In the end, we got a "sehr gut" comment. (Very good, heh!) Last lesson next Monday, going to miss everyone there. Although, 2 of them will still be in my class on Wednesdays.
仍然嘗試堅強的面對, 希望有朝一日能完完全全祝福你...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home