We were so desperate for a topic for a script this afternoon that we called almost everyone on our phone book to ask for ideas. I realized that after one or two calls, I couldn't contribute anymore. Not that I've got only two people in my phone book, but the others which were inserted before, I couldn't call them. Like, it was different. Ones I've inserted 2 months before may not necessary be useful now.
Gor: What I've said to you is true, don't need to be touched or anything. Sorry about it, cause I do realize that I tell you almost the same kind of things everytime, but... that's the only way I could let it out. So...I know I've been causing some inconvenience...sorry...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home