*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Saturday, July 07, 2001

Some people just cannot be trusted with things you don't want them to tell. You tell them not to say it, but they say it anyway.
Ai...*That's life*
I just want to clarify something.
No, I am not dating anyone now...

posted by *~Shann* at 3:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Typhoon no.8. No school. Luckily, cause I haven't ...
  • 那天醒來 忽然想開 不願再作等待的女孩 拿掉戒指 紮起馬尾 開始不再想你姿態 *能嗎?* 接...
  • I was searching for something and found this song....
  • We got into the Finals. Senior section: 3X, 3Z, 4S...
  • Those of you who know what happened. Please, don't...
  • Yellow rainstorm warning again. Geography project ...
  • Yellow rainstorm warning now. Guess it must have b...
  • Today was actually "phone-day". Talked from mornin...
  • Saturday again. With typhoon signal no.1 hoisted u...
  • Back from camp. The details? Sure, here they are.....

Powered by Blogger