*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Sunday, May 13, 2001

Happy Mother's Day!! Nothing much today. Working for my mum now, trying to do a powerpoint. I guess I can use this to be a present. Heee...

posted by *~Shann* at 7:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Great. So now the whole world thinks it's my probl...
  • To whom it may concern: If I ever did anything t...
  • Trying to write the "script" for assembly. Topic: ...
  • I'm getting so tired now. Dealing with everything....
  • Everyone's browsing now cause the computer is havi...
  • Had an *interesting* RK lesson for the start of th...
  • Started off with a very *interesting* assembly, Je...
  • 每次寂寞 家中某角重頭再看你欣賞的好一本著作後記中寫秋心是愁這篇小說彷悲曲獨奏想起你我在秋季的街角分...
  • 究竟"樂觀"的定義是什麼呢? 能夠把每一樣事都看得輕鬆, 愉快? 還是無論事情怎壞也要知道它"好"的...
  • Woke up early and was sleepy all day. Had fencing,...

Powered by Blogger