I'm getting so tired now. Dealing with everything. Studying, piano (yes, it's becoming a pain now), and of course... totalachealseaism. I have been through this before, and I don't want to repeat it again. No thankyou, I've had enough stomachaches and headaches and worries before and going through this again is going to be double painful. This is just the repetition of what happened a year ago. I thought it would be over when she's gone. But it didn't go. It repeated again. And this time... it came up in double. Maybe not... maybe even more. I don't want to conclude it too early, but it seems so true. And I really don't want to believe. Give me any evidence to show me I'm wrong... anything at all.....
It happened all too sudden. Too.. shocked. Just not accustomed to all these sudden changes. Or should I say, I will never be accustomed. But especially at times like these...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home