Weather: Rainy
Mood: OK, but bad now
胄aven't been in the happiest of my moods today. English Oral and then rushed to Graduation Dinner (Grad Din), with my shoes killing me.
If I had to raise one thing that I learnt over my days in DGS on my first thought, it would be to gain support from the majority, if you want to be successful.
I really don't get why in others' minds, I seem to have "a lot of ex-s", if you get what I mean.
Honestly, joking about it once or twice may be fine for me, if not personal attacking, but to mention it all the time... I have to admit I can't really stand it at all.
1) In reality, I really don't have a lot of ex-s... that's really the truth... maybe 1 (or in people's eyes, maybe 2)
2) Even if I have, it isn't totally what I wanted to. Who doesn't want to have someone with her for the rest of her life? It was just a matter of timing, and people...
So in conclusion, I don't want to mention any names, but if the concerned people do come up here and read this...I just want to say,...
please... don't do this...
even if I know you're not doing it on purpose to hurt me...
But it does hurt...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home