Maybe these few days are too free, too much time for me to think too much, or care too much.
I haven't talked to him much these days. He's always busy. Even busier than exam days. I don't know why, he always seem to be busy AFTER the exams...
I believe him that he loves me a lot. And I know that. But somehow, I just want some proof that he does. Maybe proof isn't the right word, well, at least some actions to indicate to me that I am still in that important position in his heart, only that he really is too busy to entertain me now. Also, it's because of the fact that I'm leaving in a short time, I want to be with him for more, but somehow, he just doesn't know how I feel about it.
I'm afraid if I say too much, it'll just bother and irritate him, doing the opposite of what I want.
I'm...I simply don't know what to at all.
Stuck in the middle.
All I can do now is to shut-up and not bother him...but my conscious doesn't allow me either...
Arghh..
help...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home