*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Monday, June 09, 2003

Weather: Rainy
Mood: Average

I think from today onwards, I'll write ...something special. Not going to reveal it yet. Eating now.
Blog later.

posted by *~Shann* at 4:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Weather: Rainy in the morning, fine, then rainy ag...
  • Weather: Rainy, but stopped afterwards Mood: Not t...
  • Weather: Fine Mood: Declining and not that good......
  • Weather: Fine Mood: Average Public holiday today,...
  • Weather: Sunny Mood: Average, bored. At home ...
  • Maybe these few days are too free, too much time f...
  • Back to school today for listening to the talk of ...
  • I finally decided to reopen shootingstars !! Yeah!...
  • I've been trying to pick back up Blogger. Argh. Do...
  • Everytime when I feel depressed, down or simply ac...

Powered by Blogger