*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Thursday, May 29, 2003

I finally decided to reopen shootingstars !!
Yeah!!!

And I finally can change the background.

posted by *~Shann* at 7:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I've been trying to pick back up Blogger. Argh. Do...
  • Everytime when I feel depressed, down or simply ac...
  • I'm going to write something here, as a thought th...
  • I've spent the past 10 minutes trying to get into ...
  • Just when I thought the pics at school were hilari...
  • A week again. Phew. So exhausting. Finally "got ov...
  • I finally have the time and energy to write someth...
  • Why do people get angry so easily? Or to be exact,...
  • Just thought I'd leave something here before going...
  • I was so angry that I was being ignored and forgot...

Powered by Blogger