I'm going to write something here, as a thought that's been bothering me.
I finally got the confirmation from one of my brothers, telling me he doesn't want to be one anymore, because it felt "weird". He prefers we just be friends again. I of course, have to respect him... but it hurts actually. I know that everyone changes, but it never occured that it'll happen on me so fast. He's changing... I know...and I have to accept it...even if I do not like it, even if I want my bro back.
*sigh..
I just wish it won't happen again.
I can't bear to have another one telling me he feels weird of being my brother...and telling me that he'd rather be friends...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home