Yellow rainstorm warning now. Guess it must have been raining cats and dogs. I didn't know, cause I stayed at home all day. They day went so slowly...which contradicts to my theory of how time flies. Hehe.
It seems like that recently I've said all words that I did not dare to say before. Don't know what gave me so much courage. Probably it's because, it's always hard to take the first step. But once you've stepped out, everything comes so easily. My recovery speed may seem fast, but, I don't know for sure if it is.
I heard a very interesting theory from ahgor just now. Is it true that you're bad when you know a lot of people from the opposite sex? That was the question I was asked. And my answer was NO. Of course not. And the second theory was that, is it fair for one of your particular friend if you know a lot of other friends? My answer was of course NO again.
So both theories do not stand.
Really, try not to be too afraid of things you know you have to face, no matter what. You've tried all you can, and that's the result, so what else can you do? ~I'm here...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home