*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Tuesday, June 05, 2001

Whew! Finally... one more subject to go!
But it's Chi. Hist... so... ai...
still gotta ENDEAVOUR!!!

posted by *~Shann* at 6:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Ok... 4 down, 4 to go...that makes it half left. Y...
  • BLOG CLOSED FOR 3 WEEKS. EXAM...
  • What's the point guys? You're somehow unsatisfied,...
  • "Did I ever take anything for granted?" No, hones...
  • *silence* absolute silence. nothing to say speech...
  • A very "yau liu" person just posted something in m...
  • Disaster. Total disaster. Don't know why things ke...
  • I thought I had everything. Anything a person coul...
  • Crushed and tired. Completely exhausted. Extreme f...
  • Happy Mother's Day!! Nothing much today. Working f...

Powered by Blogger