*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Friday, May 04, 2001

Forgot about one thing. 4/5/1919, 82 years before. 五四運動.

posted by *~Shann* at 12:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Started the day off with a class assembly without ...
  • Oh, and please sign the guestbook so that I know h...
  • School...Ok, lemme see. Geog., Chi. Hist., Bio., C...
  • So angry with my scanner. After scanning something...
  • Trying to scan something but my stupid scanner kee...
  • Did work for my mum again today. Then went to hand...
  • This is a very urgent post but I don't know if it'...
  • Hectic day again...RK - talked about ways of deali...
  • I was running a song in my mind just now. It was t...
  • Back to school today. Nothing much, just the norma...

Powered by Blogger