This is a very urgent post but I don't know if it'll get to the person in time.
Jen: Let me get this straight. I had not, am not, and will never blame you for winning 3rd that year. Did my post give out any wrong messages? I was afraid it will. You did not do anything wrong, e.g. purposely injured me or whatever to get that. I knew you did it by yourself and I did not blame you a bit for that. That post below was just for... posting and expressing feelings. I'm not angry at anyone and of course not you. How could I be leh? You probably won't see this message before tomorrow, but just in case you do. I just want you to know. OK? Don't worry.
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home