So angry with my scanner. After scanning something last night, it went crazy and couldn't be used anymore. I had to continue this morning... only to find that the stuff I scanned last night read "0KB"... so angry...grrr....and I had to scan those things over again!!! What a waste of time...
Tired. Yes, again. Terribly sleepy too. Went to dinner with my mother's side of family again. And boy, do my cousins know how to attract attention. Boys and girls too, ranging from the age of 4 years to 13 years of age. Aiii... is it in everyone's nature to have that special talent, only you have to outgrow it? Don't know... imagine a 13 year old *fat* boy doing so too... really wanted to vomit...
*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*
Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home