Friday, September 21, 2001

Gor: thanks for your calls, it really did make me more sane when I was insane and more insane when I was sane! You better make up your mind about the venue and time. Not my fault if you can't get the book. Hehe. Argh, my throat hurts. You must have been the one spreading the flu to me. Ouch...why didn't you spread some good stuff here instead of diseases and germs? I mean, I won't mind getting some musical genes from you, "likely-future-concertmaster". And now I have the flu because of you *sniff*.
And if you ever get to see this, which will be like, 1000 years later, try to sleep at night. I'm serious, because very soon your liver will really turn bad. And it is not cool. So, get some sleep and don't always stay up at night daydreaming. And also, don't sleep in class...try la. It's very unhealthy that way.
I gotta go now, miss ya, even though I've only hanged up the phone about 2 hours ago. =P
Love ya....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home