*Blessed by a Guardian Angel*

Noun. Protection, love, care. Whenever you look at a star up on high and wish on it, your Guardian Angel will know...

Sunday, September 02, 2001

* NO SCHOOL TODAY*
Unstable weather...

posted by *~Shann* at 11:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Just finished reading Anna's mail, and Anna, if yo...
  • Finally finished that report. And I actually succe...
  • Still trying to type up that book report. And add ...
  • Stuck at home all day. Didn't have the mood to do ...
  • Haven't posted for quite a long time. Blogger was ...
  • I saw this piece of article on the Web. It's quite...
  • Finally done with the bass exam. Luckily for me I ...
  • A lot of people didn't come to today's German. Got...
  • Last German lesson of A1 tomorrow. I'll miss every...
  • Was searching some lyrics when I came to one. The ...

Powered by Blogger